TUTORS Needed for PART-TIME K-8 Math and Language Arts In-Home Tutoring
Foundation for Learning is a local tutoring business that is hiring tutors as independent contractors.
• College students with strong organizational skills who can help students with homework and study skills
• College graduates and credentialed teachers who have experience tutoring children in need of intervention and remediation in language arts and math
Location: Tutors travel to client’s homes in Sonoma and/or Marin.
• Foundation for Learning connects you with clients who are the right fit.
• Focus on tutoring while Foundation for Learning manages the finances.
• Set your own schedule and travel only where you want to go.
• Start tutoring with the solid foundation of assessments already completed by Foundation for Tutoring.
Fill out the application and email/mail it to the address included at the bottom of the application or fill out the form on this webpage below and email your resume and cover letter stating that you filled out the tutor form online. Include an introduction letter describing why you want to work with Foundation for Learning. Please email Beth Goodman if you have any questions instead of calling! firstname.lastname@example.org