Steps to Getting a Foundation for Learning Tutor
1. Assessment (ask about pricing) and Consultation (Free) with Beth Goodman. You will receive a thorough academic report and tutoring plan. If you are unsure of what academic services your child needs, you will get specific recommendations based on the assessment and your child’s personal qualities.
2. After filling out the client-tutor match form, signing a contract, and making a down payment of $100, we will begin the search for the best tutor for your child(ren).
3. Within one week from your consultation, we will find a tutor for you. You will be notified by Beth Goodman, and the tutor will contact you to set up a time to meet free-of-charge. This first meeting is simply a time to discuss your tutoring preferences and get to know each other. If you decide to go forward with this tutor, please give her/him any materials (workbooks, past tests, school reports) available. Also, please confirm a schedule with your tutor. However, if you choose not to go forward with this tutor or are unsure, you may meet another tutor.
4. After the initial meeting with your tutor, Beth Goodman will contact you to confirm your decision. You will make the first payment (minus the down payment). Your tutor will contact you to confirm the first tutoring session. Please discuss any changes to the schedule with your tutor. Also, contact your tutor within 24 hours if you need to cancel.
5. Enjoy having an excellent tutor for your child! Continue weekly or monthly payments through www.foundation4learning.com or by mail. You will be emailed or mailed invoices. If any problems arise, please contact Beth Goodman. If you are ever dissatisfied with your tutor, you may ask for another tutor at any time and get the first session with the new tutor for free. Our support doesn’t stop here; we will continue to communicate with you and problem-solve if ever needed!